The notes below were typeset live during lectures, which is a lazy excuse for poor typesetting. Moreover, little effort has been made to check for errors and I will certainly be to blame for any of these.
CIRM Arithmetic Statistics Spring School 2023
CIRM SAGA Spring School 2023
CMI-HIMR Computational Number Theory 2019
Below are notes for the courses not taught from slides at this summer school. Some of these courses do have notes available, and these are often far better than what I have here. The official website for the summer school is here.
- Rachel Newton -- The Hasse Norm Principle
- Adam Morgan -- Local Arithmetic of Curves and Jacobians
- Celine Maistret -- Computational Aspects of the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture
- John Voight -- Computing Endomorphism Rings of Jacobians
- Steffen Muller -- Rational Points on Curves